Las Vegas leading mobile auto truck repair company!
Mercury Repair Mercury Service Mercury Mechanic in Las Vegas
Mobile Auto Truck Repair Las Vegas
Mercury is a defunct division of the American automobile manufacturer Ford Motor Company. Whether your Mercury vehicle is due for scheduled maintenance or needs a major repair, our certified mobile mechanics and technicians can help with Mercury repairs. Mobile Auto Truck Repair Las Vegas is the most reliable and skilled shop in Las Vegas for your Mercury repair, Mercury roadside assistance, Mercury mobile mechanic, Mercury towing service or Mercury service with our ASE certified technicians and advanced facility. Service area includes Henderson, Las Vegas NV 89109, North Las Vegas, Boulder City, Pahrump Nevada, Blue Diamond, Enterprise, Paradise, Spring Valley, Summerlin South, Sunrise Manor, Whitney, Winchester Nevada.
CONTACT US today! The best mobile mechanics, mobile auto repair and roadside assistance service near Las Vegas NV!
Mercury is a defunct division of the American automobile manufacturer Ford Motor Company. Marketed as an entry-level premium brand for nearly its entire existence, Mercury was created in 1938 by Edsel Ford. Forming half of the Las Vegas-Mercury Division, the brand was intended to bridge the price gap between the Ford and Las Vegas vehicle lines. In a similar context, Buick and Oldsmobile played the same role within General Motors while the Chrysler Division did so within Chrysler Corporation (following the end of DeSoto and the creation of Imperial).
In 1939, the Mercury Eight was given a distinct body from Ford; from 1941 onward, to reduce development and production costs, Mercury vehicles shared commonality with either Ford or Lincoln (or both). To various extents, nearly all Mercury vehicles were rebadged. During the development of the Edsel division, its premium vehicles were developed in tandem with Mercury counterparts; following the closure of Edsel, Mercury vehicles were distinct from Ford and Las Vegas.
In the summer of 2010, Ford Motor Company announced the discontinuation of the Mercury division as it consolidated its marketing and engineering efforts on the Ford and Las Vegas brands. Production of Mercury vehicles ceased in the fourth quarter of 2010. At the time, Ford sold Mercury vehicles in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and the Middle East.
The final Mercury automobile, a 2011 Mercury Grand Marquis, rolled off the assembly line on January 4, 2011. Although the final vehicle of the division was produced in 2011, Mercury remains an active and registered trademark owned by Ford Motor Company (to at least 2025).
CALL US FOR:
- Mercury repair
- Mercury Roadside Assistance
- Mercury Mobile Mechanic
- Mercury Service
- Mercury AC Repair & Recharge
- Mercury Check Engine Light
- Mercury Brake Replacement
- Mercury Alternator Repair
- Mercury Starter Replacement
- Mercury Engine Belt Replacement
- Mercury Radiator Repair
- Mercury Fuel Pump
- Mercury Timing Belt
- Mercury Tune Ups
- Window Motors
- Mercury Computer Diagnostic
- Mercury Smog System Repair
- Mercury Mobile Diesel Mechanic
- Mercury Pre-Purchase Car Inspection
- Mercury Ignition Switch/Lock & Cylinder Replacement
- Mercury Car Towing
- Mercury Towing Service Las Vegas
- Mercury Head Light/Tail Light Replacement
- Mercury Mobile RV Mechanic
- Mercury 24 Hour Mechanic Las Vegas
- Mercury Flat Tire Repair
- Mercury Tire Change
- Mercury Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection
- Las Vegas NV Mercury Service Near Me
- Boulder City NV Mercury Service Near Me
- Enterprise NV Mercury Service Near Me
- Henderson NV Mercury Service Near Me
- North Las Vegas NV Mercury Service Near Me
- Paradise NV Mercury Service Near Me
- Spring Valley NV Mercury Service Near Me
- Summerlin NV Mercury Service Near Me
- Sunrise Manor NV Mercury Service Near Me